Welcome to London!
Beautiful and vibrant City of London would like to invite you to step into one of its most iconic streets, Regent Street, and enjoy all the exciting activities prepared and waiting for you!
Traffic-free, Festival looking Regent Street is welcoming everyone throughout July
Every Sunday on 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd
So, what are you doing this weekend? We are inviting you to join us and hundreds of other people who are in the town from pretty much every corner of the Earth, to enjoy the music, food, and you won’t believe me saying this – sunny weather. Yes! The weather forecast is actually predicting warm and sunny weekends ahead. Proper summer! On that note, if you are fascinated by British posh hats, here is the chance to show off and wear them.
Here is the plan of action and a downloadable map of activities that will meet you there:
– MUSIC –
This is by far the best addition to the Summer Streets. Two main music stages are hosting a number of bands and music artists who will serve you with upbeat songs that will definitely sway your body with a good rhythm. Performances are in the hour between 12:05 – 17:05.
Songs and artists featuring the melodies all the way from Columbia to Bulgaria and everywhere in between. Real treat and you will absolutely love it! You are welcome to take as much as pictures and videos you like and share it with your friends and family.
– EXPERIENCES –
- Busy Bees Food Factory has prepared an excellent entertainment for children, teaching our youngest through pay, amazing things that bees are doing to keep our environment look great. Extremely fun and educational. You will meet lovely busy bees on the 1st and 22nd of July.
- One of the first things you will see if you start walking from Oxford Circus Underground Station towards Piccadilly Circus is ASICS entertainment area. Retro-themed arcade games will be all set-up and ready on the 8th and 22nd, and range of workouts on the 15th July. Are you going to accept the challenge?
- Here is really interesting one, with a chance to take some really cool photos – Ralph Lauren’s bespoke Polo Bus is giving an opportunity to make personalised Wimbledon-inspired products accompanied with ball-pit (complete with overhead camera). Available on the 1st, 8th, and 15th July.
- Royal Academy of Art is celebrating 250 years of art whose flags are featured throughout the street – there is a nice area where children can sit down and draw. How cool is that?!
Plenty of designers shops are also running special promotions and chances to win valuable prizes and vouchers:
- Ted Baker’s summer area, featuring giant deck chairs and mocktails (good for taking really cool photos).
- Karen Millen will be handing out £100 scratch cards.
- Tommy Hilfiger’s will have impressive Scalextric car track on the 8th July.
- Hollister’s beach themed activity including pool floats, inflatable photo frame, piñata pull the string, glitter face paint and hair braiding (Hawaiian theme on the 15th and Mexican theme on the 22nd).
- Barbour will be transporting guests to the beach, with a face board photo opportunity outside the store.
- lululemon will make you break a sweat with its outdoor exercise classes with various fitness brands for you to try each week; 1st Psycle, 8th Frame, 15th Third Space, 22nd UN1T.
- New TFL’s Bigger Greener Bus that is fitted with air purifying plants to help improve London’s air quality (22nd July)
Wait, wait, that’s not all!
We know that all those activities might make you hungry – Regent Street has some food too – you won’t miss a rising smoke from delicious food and some interesting drinks from the food quarter.
There is something for everyone. Good selection of salads, vegan food, Japanese ramen noodles, Banana bread and Pulled pork doughnuts! Bon appétit!
We don’t really want to reveal everything in this post – this is to make you intrigued and really visit Regent Street.
For more information, please visit the official Regent Street Summer Streets website: here
We hope you have an unforgetable day in London!